Daftar Harga HP Motorola Charm Baru dan Bekas (Second). Motorola launched a mobile phone like a Blackberry with Android OS called Motorola Charm. Motorola declared Charm is the first smart phone in the US that carries Motoblur version that has been perfected over the Android 2.1 platform.
Harga Motorola Charm
|Type||New Price (Rp)||Second Price (Rp)|
Note : Harga Motorola / The Handphone price here is the average price from many different stores and can be a little different from the actual price on the dealer or the seller depend on some factors.
Motorola Charm has a 600 MHz processor, 2.8-inch multitouch screen resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, Full QWERTY keyboard, 2 GB MicroSD card that can be expanded up to 32 GB, web browser with Adobe Flash support, and 3-megapixel camera with Kodak Perfect Touch technology.
Motorola Charm has a different design when compared with the design of other Android phones. Design is what makes it look attractive and tempting to be owned. Charm features WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, FM radio, A-GPS, Digital Compass and battery management features to manage the use of cell phone batteries.
One new thing is the navigation feature on Charm Backtrack, a navigation pad that is located on the back of the screen. In addition there is CrystalTalk Plus, noise cancellation technology that uses two microphones to produce better sound quality.
– GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– HSDPA 1700/2100 MHz
– Android OS 2.1 with the display interface MotoBlur
– Processors OMAP-MHz Cortex-A8 P600, is equipped with a PowerVR GPU SGX530
– Size 2.8-inch touch screen resolution 320 x 240 pixels and is equipped with multitouch support Gorilla Glass
– Physical QWERTY-Keyboard
– CrystalTalk Plus feature to reduce annoying noise during calls
– 3-megapixel-resolution camera and video recorder CIF resolution at 24 frames per second
– Connectivity : Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR support, and microUSB 2.0 port
– Jack 3.5mm standard audio
– Slot MicroSD external memory (up to 32GB)
– Sensor accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor
– GPS with A-GPS and digital compass