Daftar Harga HP Sony Ericsson U5i Vivaz, U8i Vivaz Pro, U1i Satio Baru dan Bekas (Second). Sony Ericsson U5i Vivaz present as an elegant and stylish in black, blue, and ruby. With the support of the 8 MP camera equipped with autofocus and LED flash as well as social media features that can be accessed through 3G connectivity, the Sony Ericsson u5i Vivaz ready to become your faithful friend in the mobile lifestyle.
Harga Sony Ericsson U5i Vivaz, U8i Vivaz Pro, U1i Satio
|Type||New Price (Rp)||Second Price (Rp)|
|SE U5i Vivaz||2.400.000||1.700.000|
|SE U8i Vivaz Pro||2.500.000||1.800.000|
|SE U1i Satio||-||2.500.000|
Note : Harga Sony Ericsson / The Handphone price here is the average price from many different stores and can be a little different from the actual price on the dealer or the seller depend on some factors.
Sony Ericsson Vivaz or by any other name U5i that was before released with codename Kurara applying the design full bar with a resisif touch screen on the front extend to cover most of the body with three buttons each access to call buttons, menus and end.
As camera phones, Sony Ericsson U5i Vivaz has been equipped with an 8MP camera autofocus and flash, and myriad other settings related to the function of photography is also supported functions of high-resolution moving image recording, which can record 720p at 24 frames per second.
Sony Ericsson Vivaz can also be categorized as a smartphone because of the fifth edition Symbian OS of which is entrusted, by supporting features such as HSDPA network to HSUPA and WiFi DLNA profile, this phone is very functional in terms of mobility online and connect with other devices either wirelessly or conventional.
– OS : Symbian Series 60, 5th edition
– CPU : 720 MHz, PowerVR SGX graphics
– 2G Network : GSM 850/900/1800/1900
– 3G Network : HSDPA 900/2100
– Size Dimensions : 107 x 51.7 x 12.5 mm
– Weight : 97 g
– TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors
– Size : 360×640 pixels, 3.2 inch
– Internal 75 MB storage, Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB, 8 GB included
– Data GPRS, Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps, EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps, 3G HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 2 Mbps
– WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
– Standard battery, Li-Po 1200 mAh
– Stand-by : Up to 430 h (2G) / Up to 440 h (3G)
– Talk Time : Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 5 h 20 min (3G)